SURENDRANATH COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
M.Sc. in Economics from University of Calcutta in 2013. Specialization in Indian Economy, Urban Economics.
B.Sc in Economics (Hons.) from Surendranath College for Women in 2011.
Higher Secondary from Rajpur Vidyanidhi High School in 2008, placed in First Division.
Madhyamik from Rajpur Padmamani Girls' High School in 2006, placed First Division.
C/O Somdip Mukherjee
P.O+Village- South Garia
P.S. - Baruipur, South 24pgs.
Pin - 743613
7 years 2 months
Indian Economy, Urban Economics
AREA OF RESEARCH
AREA OF INTEREST
Indian Economy, Macroeconomics.
SEMINAR & SYMPOSIA
1. Participated in international seminar on "Contemporary Bengali Thinkers in Philosophy, Value & Education: A Re-assessment in The Light of 21st Century", held on March 6 & 7, 2020, organized by Surendranath College for Women.
2. Participated in one-day workshop on "CBCS Curriculum in Economics for 4th Semester", held on February 22, 2020, organized by Heramba Chandra College.
3. Participated in one-day workshop on "CBCS Curriculum in Economics", held on February 1, 2020, organized by Vivekananda College.
4. Participated in workshop on "Teaching Issues of Selected Papers of 3rd Semester of B. Sc. Economics (Hons. & General)", held on August 3, 2019, organized by Ashutosh College.
5. Participated at the workshop on "Economics: CBCBS Curriculum- Core Course V & VI (3rd Semester)", held on July 13, 2019, organized by Muralidhar Girls' College.
6. Participated in the workshop on "Some Topics on Macroeconomics & Mathematical Economics", held on March 5,2019, organized by Bhawanipore Education Society College.
7. Organized one-day workshop on "Lectures on Macroeconomics Under Choice Based Credit System", held on January 5, 2019, at Surendranath College for Women.
8. Organized one-day workshop on "Lectures on Microeconomics & Mathematical Economics Under CBCS", held on June 30, 2018, at Surendranath College for Women.
9. Got training on virtual classroom teaching, organized by Classle SKILLNET, held on June 17, 2020.
10. Participated in the webinar on "COVID 19: Economy, Polity & Social Media", held on June 19, 2020, organizd by Bethune College.
11. Participated in webinar on "Economics of Higher Education beyond COVID Pandemic", held on June 20, 2020, organized by Nabagram Hiralal Paul College.
12. Participated in the national webinar "Public Health Policies & Current Scenario", held on June 24, 2020, organized by Calcutta Girls' College.
13. Participated in one-day national webinar on "COVID-19 Pandemic: Challenges & Re-orientation of Teaching, Learning & Evaluation Procedure In Higher Education", held on June 25, 2020, organized by Vivekananda College for Women.
REFRESHERS & ORIENTATION COURSES
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
NO STUDY MATERIALS UPLOADED YET
|Developed by Skill Hut|