Dr. Bratati Hore
Designation: Associate Professor
Qualification: M.A., Ph.D.
Area of Interest/ Research Work: Modern History
1. Raktokhhoyee July 1956 Tram BharaBriddhiBirodhiAndolon (Movement Against Hike In Tram Fare In Kolkata in 1956) (2012) : Proceedings Volume of Annual General Conference of West Bengal History Association, Volume 26, pp 538-543. ISSN/ISBN No: 978-81-910874-6-8.
2. JibonJanoDieeAhutiMuktiAse (On Bangladesh Liberation War, 1971) (2011) : Proceedings Volume, Institute of Bangladesh Studies, University of Rajshahi, . Page 243-247.
3. Permanent Liability (1949-1950) (2014): Proceedings Volume of Annual General Conference of West Bengal History Association, Volume 28, pp 514-519.
4. World War II (Women & Korea) (2015): Proceedings Volume of Annual General Conference of West Bengal History Association, Volume 29, pp 934-937.
5. Tamosho Ma Jyotirgamayo (2015): Proceedings Volume of Indian History Congress, 75th Session,
6. Paper entitled – ‘Reflection of Bangladesh Liberation War 1971 in the memoirs of Two Women Writers’ was presented in International Multi-Disciplinary Research Foundation & was published in International Social Science Research Journal, vol-2, issue 2, 2016.ISSN: 2395-0544 ISBN: 978-93-84124-786.
7. Paper entitled – ‘ Comfort Women & Korea During World War II – An Inhuman Chapter of Near Oblivion’ presented in 77th Session of Indian History Congress at Trivandrum, 2016.
9. Paper entitled – ‘Politics behind the Cloth Famine of 1944-’45: Bengal, A Review’ presented in 57th Session of Indian Political Science Congress at University of Madras, & was published in ‘Emerging India’ in 2017. ISBN: 978-81-8043-137-1.
10. Paper entitled –‘Concentration Camp of Ravensbruck & Women’ in 41st Session of Indian Social Science Congress at Periyar University & was published in the Proceedings Volume XL1, 2017.
11. Paper entitled –‘Secondary Teacher’s Movement in 1954; West Bengal, A Case Study’ presented in 78th Session of Indian History Congress at Jadavpur University 2017
Articles/Chapters in Books
1. Crime against Women, Womens’ Movement-Enforcement of Laws 1979-80 in India: A Review (2013): Gender Sensitization, Women Empowermwnt and Distance Education in History Society and Culture, Ed by KajalDey, ChandanBasu, Srideep Mukherjee, NetajiSubhas Open University, Kolkata
1. Presented paper in 56th session of All India Political Science Conference at BHU, Varanasi on 25th-27th October, 2015. My paper entitled “Role Of Peasant Women in Tebhaga Movement in Undivided Bengal” was published in the Proceedings VolLXXVI, No.3. in 2015.
2. Presented Paper entitled ” The Fury of Holocaust and its Impact on Women:A Case Study of Concentration Camp of Ravensbruck” was presented in 76th Session of Indian History Congress at GourBanga University, Malda, on 27th -29th December, 2015.
3. Invited Academic Lecture at Panchla College, Howrah, on — 21st February 1952: Impact & Relevance Today – on 21st February, 2018.