Instructions to the Candidate appearing for the Selection Test for Recruitment of Non Teaching Staff: Group – C, 2019
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- Kindly fill up the relevant detail in the Admit Card already sent to you.
- A candidate has to appear in i) Written Test for English, Mathematics, Mental Aptitude (All questions will be of MCQ) ii) Test for Computer Application.
- The Admit Card is provisional; subject to the eligibility condition given us the information Bulletin published in the college website and the newspaper.
- Candidates are requested to present the following documents to the Examination officials for identity verification:
- Admit card ii) Any one of the original and valid photo identification proof issued by the Government – PAN Card/ Driving Licence/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card/ ( with photograph)
- Candidate must bring his/her two passport size colour photographs. The photographs should be the same as that affixed in the admit card.
- Candidate will not be permitted to leave the Examination Hall before the end of the Examination.
- No candidate should adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices.
- Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Centre before the reporting time 9 a.m. on 4th August 2019.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter after the gate closing time 9:45 a.m.
- Admit card is valid only if the candidate’s photo and signature are legibly printed
- Mobile phone, electronic gadgets, smart watches, calculators, papers WILL NOT BE ALLOWED inside the Test Hall.
- The Admit Card is provisional subject to the condition that the candidate has fulfilled the eligibility condition like academic qualification, category, age limit as mentioned in his/her application which is subject to the verification in the consecutive stages of the selection processes
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Friends and relatives accompanying the candidate will not be allowed inside the examination.